IIT Jammu Vritika Research Internship 2022 is an internship opportunity offered by the Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu to students pursuing Ph.D. degree. The selected intern is required to work under the VRITIKA event titled – “Numerical Investigation on the Behaviour of Geosynthetics-reinforced Embankment Under Dynamic Impact Force of Rockfall” sanctioned by Accelerate Vigyan, SERB. The selected intern will receive variable awards.
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech./M.S./M.S.(R) degree or other equivalent degrees in Geotechnical/ Geoenvironmental/ Rock Mechanics/ Tunnel Engineering or other allied areas
- Have secured a minimum of 7.0 CGPA or 70% in qualifying degrees
Desirable Qualification –
- Have a good academic record and experience in the relevant areas of specialization
- Have strong background and understanding of any Finite-Element based software
- Have a valid GATE score in the relevant engineering stream
- Have publication(s) in recognized national/international conferences and journals of repute
Note – Students pursuing Ph.D. degree in Geotechnical/Geoenvironmental/Rock Mechanics/Tunnel Engineering or other allied areas are eligible.
The selected interns will receive the following awards –
- Daily necessary expenses such as stationery, consumables, accommodation, food, etc, as per the norms of the funding agency
- TA reimbursement for the journey to the host institute from their hometown/home institute, both ways, as per the GoI norms
- A certificate after the successful completion of the internship tenure
- Scanned copies of certificates
- Letter of authentication
Follow the steps below to apply for the internship –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Application Process’ and click on the given link.
Step 3: Log in using valid credentials. (Note – If the applicant isn’t registered, kindly register using a valid email ID.)
Step 4: Fill in the required details, attach the necessary documents, and submit.
Please click here to apply for the scholarship.
source by : Buddy4Study